KPOP CRAZE

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

lagi???

maybe betul kate nadia..."time heals everything"..
maybe suatu hari nanti, aku leh trime die.tp yg pasti bukan sepenuhnye coz deep inside my heart d ego of me is very3x high. someday, juz maybe i can accept her coz i guess she's more better than da 1 who live behind my house.
becoz of her i tend to hate my father..but for how long i m gonna to hate him..?
biler nadia citer pasal citer kwn die tu, aku berfikir.bukannye aku xpenah pikir psl ni.dah banyak kali. tapi aku cube tuk xamik kesah.then, bile aku start nk lupe pasal tu nadia ingatkan aku balik.pasal..."what if my dad suddenly be dead n i didn't got the opportunity to appologize?well i'm not dat kind of person who ask 4 forgiveness so damn easily u know!!it'll take a lot of courage to do dat.my ego is damn high u know!!n dats make me angry!my Ego.juz like when my mom sicked. why didn't i apologize to her for everything i have done to her?now i m hating myself.more n more everyday.bcoz i m not gud with words.juz in actions.but actions are not enough.maybe they wouldn't understand.
well..sape yg paham tentang diri aku??no one..
maybe my mom did. but she's gone already. so it's useless..

bile aku syg, aku akan syg dgn sepenuh hati.n bile aku benci, aku akn benci juga dgn sepenuh hati.argh!!i miss my mom. no one is better than her.dats why no one can never replace her.not even HER. she may be fool my dad.but not me!


2be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment