KPOP CRAZE

Sunday, March 14, 2010

moMMy...

bulan 3.bulan yg kalu boleh aku nk skip.tp kalu skip, lg cepat la aku final...haish!

first of all, i would like to apologize to all my friends.bcoz i was kind of not myself last few days..(days??maybe weeks kot.haha)it's not like i am bored with u guys but i don't know..it's sad that when you think you knew yourselve but suddenly you don't even know yourselve anymore. like there was another syakirah inside me..uuu...creeepy!

feel like wanna rebel!burst out!
feel like wanna smash something or beat someone!!anyone??volunteer maybe..haha
the worst is..i really wanna cry!!but it wouldn't come out!BLOODY HELL!!

if before i was angry at myself and also most of my friends..(serabut giler!!) but today, one word only-JEALOUS.ermmm...why?

well you know...small matter...
mya spend the day with her mom...and so do nadia.me??juz being at home doing nothing.
what about that?
well..bcoz MOM of coz..i also wanna go out and spend the whole day with my mom...however, the funny thing is i don't have mom!my mom died-16/3/2007.before SPM. if my mom was still alive..maybe every week i see her.(if she's stay here la..if terengganu of coz la cannot.so, juz call la..)why i'm so easily become sensitive about this??before this i was not like this.(dulu hati keras mcm batu.xde perasaan.sekarang perkara kecik pon leh terase.)

i wish i could pause and go back to the time where my mom is still healthy.da time when everyday i played badminton with her and abah..played 'congkak' with her..i really miss da time when i fetch her everyday at her school..wah!!!gosh, i wish i could!

too many things i wanna write..but maybe later la kot.hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment